Are You At The Wrong End Of Someone's Anger?
Definition of a survivor
Someone who cannot be themselves because of the actions/behaviour of others around them.
In our experience from speaking to hundreds of people who are affected by other people's anger, these are the sorts of issues you will be facing.
- How does living with an angry person affect your self-esteem?
- The effect of anger on your work and career
- The effect of anger on your children
- The effect of anger on your relationship
- What is collusion?
- What is co-dependency?
- The effect of anger on your health
- Why don't they get angry at work?
- What are the options when living with an angry person?
How does living with an angry person affect you? Please comment below.
Not Sure What's For You?
Request A Consultation
The British Association of Anger Management has been operating for over 14 years and in this time has established themselves as the UK's most trusted and successful anger management experts. We can help you!
Fill in the form below to request a consultation (initial assessment) with one of our highly trained and experienced facilitators. Prices vary depending on which clinic you visit or whether you use Skype or prefer face to face consultation.
For more information and prices about initial assessments, please follow this link.