A programme for those living in a verbally or emotionally abusive relationship.
- Are you treading on eggshells?
- Do you live in fear of the next outburst?
- Do you keep on searching for the answer to the question “why does he/she behave like that?”
This course can help you –
- Understand the agenda of the person who is emotionally and verbally abusing you.
- Understand your part in what is happening.
- Decide what to do.
- Develop some essential coping skills
You will learn –
- The roles we play
- Why we put up with it
- Why they keep on doing it
- How to call time on their anger
- How to set healthy boundaries
- How to role model healthy/appropriate anger
This is a ground breaking course designed to empower those suffering another’s anger. It will give you the knowledge, time and space to make crucial decisions that could save you a lot of pain and may save our relationship.
Click here to download course information brochure.